Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lonely ~

I am currently enjoying my holiday right now. Unfortunately, out of my expectation, i feel so bore and lonely. Well, you will ask me why? Frankly speaking, I couldn't figure out the reason behind. Really couldn't. Perhaps, I like to be busy... or I am those who don't know how to enjoy wonderful time? May be...may be...

Recently the broke down of my computer made me feel so upset. In fact, I am now blogging using Paulie's lappie. I really appreciate Paulie for kindly lending me her lappie. The fact that my computer broke down has messed up my original plan. I have planned to straighten my hair during this winter break. I have been planning it few months ahead. But now, I am wondering should I? Under the bottom of my heart, I wish to. I really wish to. But will I face the fact of running out of money in future? And will I able to get a library job as I planned? I really don't know. Meanwhile, I still need to consider which model and brand of lappie I want to purchase in future. Honestly, I can still survive to do my assignments in university. The only thing that I couldn't stand on is without lappie to download dramas. Hello my dear readers, I am sorry to inform you that I seem can't live without dramas.

I have sent out lots of internship application. One of them has turned me down. I really wonder the reason behind. I really wish to know. Tell me why. I understood that it is a normal thing happening around the world every second. I also understood that I cant accept all internship if all of them are offered to me. I really do. But still I don't feel good for it. I swear besides my first job, I wont send out anymore application. I wish someone is going to send me an invitation to join their company. In other words, I have to be successful enough to experience that. That's the society requirement. I understand.

Suddenly feel good posting blog in English. Yet, I don't dare to take the English assessment in the JobStreet.com. Why? Am I still not confident with my English level? I don't know. But yesterday one of the Paulie's friend called to ask about some English stuff. I can't be bother going to lecture today. This sentence seems pretty normal and easy for to understand. But to him, he translated it words by words to Chinese and confused with the meaning of the whole sentence. Looking at him, I think off myself. I know I used to be like that as well. But now, I am confident to say that I don't have to translate between English and Chinese everytime I speak. Speaking English is just like speaking Chinese. But I must admit that I might lose some words sometimes, and I also understand that there is always room for improvement.

Recently, feel quite lonely. Those people I can talk to are busy with their own stuff and matters. And still, I couldn't see the reason for disturbing them. May be just because my problem is minor or even nonexistence... just because i think too much for it... May be...

Cornelius XD


1 comment:

MYXUAN said...

这是个寒冷的冬季,别让它打扰你的思绪!

快!快!快!的动起来!

祝你
父亲节快乐!

Post a Comment