Friday, June 18, 2010

Today ^^

Wow. It is the first time I use Mac to blog. The feel is extremely good. Well, I am not hard sell or what. I used to be a window user as well. The only different that I have experienced till this moment is the display. I like the display of Mac, it is just too nice. Soft and gentle. Lol. Funny adjectives to describe right? But definitely Mac gives me this feel at this moment.

Well, it is a productive day. Should I say that? Not really... but definitely I did something meaningful... I guess. Early in the morning, I just couldn't get up from my bed. I enjoy to sleep (hibernate) during this winter. I guess you will wonder why I need to wake up so early since I am enjoying my winter break currently. This is because I have an appointment with Kris, the presenter / founder of the Multi Maker Mahers. Wow. Sounds so professional isn't it? Due to my lazyness, I overslept and slight late for the meeting. Sorry! So how's the result? Good, Bad or what? I don't know. Depends on how you view it. Of course, it is good for my resume no doubt... But bad because of what... I need money... I am running out of money and yet it is another volunteer work... Gosh... I wish it is paid... But anyway, I guess I will probably take it... cause the workloads isn't that much though... just need to update when you are free...perhaps once in a month will do =)

After finished the meeting, I went to shop for my laptop cooler. Once again... oh my god. A laptop cooler cost AUD 58 (Logitech)... Gosh... it is just too expensive... I didn't get it at last... But unfortunately, very unfortunately, I went into Target and try to guess what I did? Once again, I couldn't stop myself from getting a long sleeve black shirt regardless of the declaration of bankruptcy... It is just too nice. Feel bad for not getting it. Honestly, I tried to find ample excuses to get that shirt but I couldn't even get one. The most common one... birthday present had already been used for purchasing a new lappie. Suggest me some please... if you don't mind...

After getting that shirt, I have straight off to the train station. I didn't dare to shop anymore. I know I am those who couldn't stop myself from getting something I want to. I know. On the way back, I was listening to the same song again again and again... 《心窍》from Steven Ma... The theme song of the recent TVB dramas 《蒲松龄》... It is just a nice and warm song... somehow it is a bit sad also... may be I am just a pessimistic person...

Seven-thirty at the night now, I haven't had my dinner yet and wonder what to eat. It would be good if you can deliver to me with this three words 'FREE OF CHARGE'. I swear I will appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. Kidding. It won't happen I know.

Cornelius

No comments:

Post a Comment