Monday, June 14, 2010

Late night ~

It is already so late at night and I am still awake. May be the only reason I can give myself is... I enjoy the silence and peaceful of the night. Regardless of all these, I still don't feel warm. May be it is because of winter. That's a funny explanation, isn't it? Actually I did feel quite tired, but still don't feel good to head into the bed. So, let's me share with you what I have done all these days.

Today, I went to try for a new cleaning job. But anyway, I am still considering whether it is suitable for me or not. The only reason I will go for the job is because of money. When I thought off that, I laughed out. I really did. I used to tell people around me that I wouldn't go for a job if I am not interested with it. But yet, realistic have stopped me from thinking that way. I guess the only reason why I used to think like that is because of my family background. I must emphasize here that I really appreciate what my parents have offered me all these while. I am not rich, but yet all my needs are satisfied by my parents. Frankly speaking, I got two very contradicting thoughts in my mind. One, go for it ... it is money... Two... Hello boy, are you going to collect rubbish? Hello and Hello... I really don't know. The situation become worse when I have to take a bus or train all the way down there. I really couldn't make up my mind now. I couldn't. Hopefully God will decide it for me. Pray ~

I am going to cut my hair tomorrow. After keeping my hair long for almost three months, I have to cut it short. I have to. Why? I got no extra money to spend on straightening. I must admit i feel pain for it in the first place. But now... getting better. Life is full with difficulties. I understand. Again, the same idiom... Out of difficulties, makes miracle. =)

Between, I am planning to write a short story during the winter break since my original plan for composing my music has failed. Well, I knew it will fail all these while, perhaps, Raphael knew it as well. I really feel sorry for my brother, Janky. Sorry. I broke my promise once again. I really wish to tell you may be I can do it later, but yet I don't have the courage to make another promise again. May be just like what I have always written in my lyrics...

Feel exhausted ~ Bye!

Cornelius

No comments:

Post a Comment