Monday, July 20, 2009

Sharing ^^

Hey guys! I am back. Sometimes, I am wondering whether my blog is being read. Please do leave a comment for encouragement. Haha..

Firstly... wow.. so formal man.. I would like to proudly annouce that I am going back to my hometown on 1 Dec 2009. So excited for it man! Althought still got one more semester to go.. Be patient.. Oh yea.. I still remember Alison teased me for it because I said that I didnt want to go back in the first place.. But I felt extremely excited when I knew that I could go back! Haha.. Anyway, I have spent RM 1500 for my air ticket.. Muakakaka

Let's talk about my bio clock again.. I guess I have adjusted it back. I am a normal person now.. Sleep during the night time.. and work during the day time.. "Credit" thanks to the volunteer programme.. Because it is not paid.. as I got to wake up early in the morning to go for it. Haha.. May be that's what Jovan said.. We are those people without life.. Volunteer programme is everything for us during the winter break.

It is really quite bore and enjoyable sometimes.. In short.. it depends.. When someone approaches you and enquiries about some matters, it is quite enjoyable. I am proud for being such a knowledgeable person. Haha.. Dont laugh at there though! However, you can just see the flies flying around sometimes... Try to imagine today.. There were 10 volunteers to 1 new students.. Oh gosh... But i know our hectic life is coming soon.. Looking forward to welcoming it! Oh yea.. I should take some photos right, shouldnt I? Will post in the facebook soon!

Lately, I have rewatched all those TVB dramas that I watched when I was small. I like the background music. As far as I am concerned, I felt that the background music for those new TVB dramas are not that nice IF you compared.. but the effects still there.. Sometimes, I really think that those actors are so professional.. They can put their feelings without the help of the background music. Oh yea.. something just came across my mind.. Australian Talent Management just called me few days ago. They requested me to shoot for some photos so that they can show my photos to those model or actor agency when it is requested. Well, if it is free, why not? But, there isnt any free lunch in this world. So, in other words, my dream continues to delay.. Haha.. I am alright though.

That's all for today. Wish you guys good luck in your studies and all the best!

Cornelius

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's good. You can enjoy your Christmas and New Year at home. Study hard in the coming semester then go back home to have a great holiday.

Take care.

→飞♡feÿ← said...

model? r u sure? haha....
long time no see... how r u?
sumtimes my mum will ask for ur condition too....
keep in touch^^

Post a Comment