Friday, July 10, 2009

OMG.. My Bio Clock !!

It is 5.46am now. Wow, you will for sure feel that I woke up so early right.However, I am sorry to inform you that you are WRONG! Haha.. The fact is I havent gone to bed yet. My bio clock has turned upside down since the winter break started. I slept at day time and stayed up late at night time.


I am currently enjoying my seven weeks winter break. Sounds nice right? In fact, it is so bore. I got nothing to do actually. Sometimes, I wish the next semester will start tomorrow. But at the same time, I am worry that whether I am able to do well just like what I did in last semester. Opss.. Forgot to share with you guys a good news.. I got a High Distinction for my foundation unit and Distinction for the other 3 units. It is considered as good but i think it can be better. I really wish I can maintain this results for the rest of my university life. I really so happy when I recieved my result. I felt that all my hardwork is paid.


I am getting excited when time goes. I am going to join a volunteer programme next week. I am still wondering how it will be. I am going to help those newcomers to settle the problems they are facing. Haha.. Am I able to do that? Tell you guys something secret.Till now, I didnt even take a chance to explore my campus thoroughly. Haha.But I believe I still able to help them. Never underestimate my own abilities!


My sister is currently facing some problems in her studies. I just helped her to figure out a solution last night. Sincerely wish that she able to cope with it and enjoy the remaining of her secondary school life. Of course, I wish my efforts will put her into a better situation. Nothing much to share about in this case.. Privacy!


Ohh.. ya.. Before I forget, I fall in love with an idiom recently. It is quoted from the Burning Flame III --- Out of difficulties, makes miracle. Doesnt it sound good to you? Haha.. Just face the difficulties bravely.


Ok, that's all for the post today. Good luck and take care.


Cornelius

1 comment:

Nina wong said...

hmm....but i think sleep at daytime n wake at nitetime nt gud la....although we were young, bt haha.....will easily get sick de....try to adjust back la, better^^

Post a Comment