Tuesday, July 21, 2009

有缘人~

俗语说:“有缘千里来相逢,无缘对面不相识”。

I have started this blog with a chinese idiom. I really couldnt get another other idioms that will suit this blog better than that.

The main character for today is EDMOND CHAIN - a cute, handsome, friendly, nice persona friend! I met him through Facebook? Haha.. Let's talk about history.

I have met him since I was small. His parents are my parents' business partners. He had come to my house when he was small and so do I. But now, we have grown up. We couldnt recognize each other anymore. Haha. So, how could I recognize him at last? Through his blog's photos. I saw the photos of his parents... Anway Uncle.. that is what I used to call! Haha..

Throughout our chat, something out of my expectation happened! He seems like got the same interests, same attitudes, same character, same dreams, bascially.. almost same in everything! Same soul in different bodies. This is what he said. Haha.

God must be kidding with me. I have been searching for friends who can understand the bottom of my heart, but i got it just like this chinese idiom...蓦然回首,那人却在,灯火阑珊处. I really dont know how to express my feelings at this moment. But anyway, it is a great news!

I hope you wont feel annoyed reading this blog as it is written in both languanges.I really feel extremely suitable for me to apply this two idioms at this moment.

Anyway, all the best and take care!

1 comment:

Edmond Chain炜达 said...

hey...i just come in to check whether you update anything....then i read this! hey...really fast ya...i think that it is really a miracle that i meet you again, and know you! ya..."same soul in different bodies"...truly...i was searching around,but then now i realized that.....that you! haha...

Post a Comment