Saturday, July 17, 2010

My winter break...

Hopefully you guys can really read this post. I have tried to post ample times but ended just clicking on the 'sign out' button. Here are just some updates from me ^^

Finally, I got my MAC laptop back after I have been waiting for approximately one month. Thanks god! The feelings of using your own computer is definitely awesome! However, I still wish to express my gratefulness to Paulie for kindly lending her net-book for me. In this issue, the lesson that I have gone through is "To fight for your right". However, the consequence for this lesson was... Waiting, waiting and waiting. Perhaps, like what Caren has told me - Patience is virtue. Anyway, it was over. Everything is fine now.

I have attended Paulie 21st birthday party last Monday. How was it? Well, early in the morning, I rushed down to the city to do my radio show recording, followed by getting Paulie a last minute birthday present. Eventually I planned to get her a scarf as what Caren has suggested, but I ended up getting her a willow tree - Blessings (Unexpected blessings, everyday). I really wish that she will receive all the bless from God in her future. No troubles definitely! It was a fun party although I didn't grab the chance to speak to other people. One of the things that I must share with you guys is how tasteful were those food in Sizzle Mania. Ops. I shouldn't mention it at this moment as I haven't had my dinner yet. It was no doubt delicious!

How about my Tuesday? Hardly remember what's happened on that day. What was in my mind currently was I woke up at 12noon that day. Nothing special right? That's the life of holiday person. =) On Wednesday, I went out to have dim sum with Paulie, Vicky, Ah Yan and Ah Kit in Dragon Palace. Oh yea... I remember how reluctant the staff there to serve us the dim sum. But, it is definitely a wonderful lunch. Later in the afternoon, I met two friends from TAFE discussing with me the film translation matters. Till now, I have done with my film translation and, no doubt I would get credited. =)

Recently, I have found out that there are plenty of nice clothing in TaoBao. I guess I have to spend another huge bulks of money to get it. Anyway, I am finding sponsor. If you are interested in sponsoring me, please do no hesitate to contact me via email, chat, Facebook, or mobile.

That's all for today's post. =)

Cornelius XD

No comments:

Post a Comment