Sunday, February 15, 2009

A nice day!

Well... time flies... my orientation had ended with a wonderful full stop. My class will start tomorrow. Feel quite excited... It is a new journey for me and I promise I must do well in it.. No worries....


Let's review what I did today. Today, I woke up early in the morning as I was not pretty sure which bus I should board to go to Murdoch Train Station. I knocked my housemate door and woke him up.. Haha.. I am pretty bad.... He is such a nice guy... He helped me to solve my problem. After that, I took my breakfast and went out happily. Unfortunately, the bus went off by the time I arrived. I got no choice besides waiting for the second round. I was singing while I was waiting for the next bus. Haha.. Luckily there wasn't anybody around ^^


After I arrived in Murdoch Train Station, I just tagged in and waited patiently. Train came at last! I was pretty happy at that moment. When I arrived in Perth Train Station, it was still quite early. I just tagged out and explored the city myself. Gosh... I reloaded my phone credit. Frankly speaking, I felt quite angry. My credit gone just within 9 days. I think it was due to the reason I called to those government deparment to enquiry about some matters. So, I went to Fremantle with Alison, Lucas as well as Ding. We chit chat when we were on the train. Although it took a long time to arrive at Fremantle, but I felt like I arrived there just in few mins time. Perhaps, just like what I have mentioned above, time flies when we were chit chatting with each other. Then, we took a Cat Bus and had our lunch in Cincerella... Hope I didnt spell it wrongly. The view there was quite nice... We enjoyed our fish and chips there.


Later, we went to Fremantle Market. We touched everything we felt cute and curious about. Haha.. We didnt intend to buy at all.. I guess. Well, I was wondering how the Ding's childhood like .. Haha..He seems not really familiar with those toys we used to play when we was small. May be he is such a mature guy? But I dont think so. =D


We ended up our journey in Fremantle Market. We went back at roughly about four in the afternoon. It was such a wonderful trip. I sincerely hope we can go out again in future time. Yea....

3 comments:

Alison said...

haha! too short la the trip.. XD next time will have a longer one.. hehehe.. =P

♡♡Amanda said...

Touch touch touch,once broken consider sold!kekeke..gonna prepare for school reopen?must be excited n nervous until sleepless... hehe

Nina wong said...

seems tat u really enjoy at there, haha^^Luckily u still hav friends at there,so u are nt so lonely ..... Sch reopen, wish u all the best..I dont know want to say wat liao,haha....like tat la. GAMBATEH!!!

Post a Comment