Wednesday, February 18, 2009

An Awesome Day =D

Hi guys! Today is an awesome day for me! =D First and foremost, sounds so serious man! Haha.. I have become Ding's brother! He is quite exicted though! Haha.. Same to me as well...Ops.. almost forget.. Today is Li Shan's Birthday... so I wish her Happy Birthday!

Well, I attended the lecture for foundation unit this morning. I was totally disappointed by the lecturer. His voice was so low and he rapped throughout the lecturer. Well, I guess I might the only one felt that since my English is not that good. Luckily, I can still download the whole lecture and listen it again. So, I guess I might able to catch up.

In the afternoon, I went for my tutorial for Introduction for Radio & Sound. It was amazing. I met lots talkative friends just like me ... Haha.. They are Jess, Andrew, Andren, Shean as well as Meredith. We created lots jokes and fun. The first tutorial was conducted in radio station of Murdoch. Did it sound great to you? We got a chance to become DJ for approximately 5 mins ... Didnt really count.. Haha.. Just an introduction with a song.. We messed up.. Haha.. In the end of the tutorial, I learned a lesson that we should not critise too much on DJ.. They are so busy and they need to press this an that throghout the programme.... No doubt... Well, the tutor is quite young and nice. Sincerely hope that I can really enjoy myself in this unit! I promise I will show you some photos of radio station in future time! I am sorry I not abled to take it this afternoon as mobile phone was strictly prohibited in that tutorial. Haha ^^ This was what my tutor told us!

When I came back, I was so excited and shared it with my flatmates! In addition, I felt happy when I realised there was a rice cooker available. Thanks god! I had not been eating any rice since I left my homecountry. So I definitely enjoyed my meal tonight!

That's all for today! Take care!

3 comments:

Nicholas Wong said...

Wao! At last you tried to be a DJ huh?? I told you you're just the right person to be a DJ de la, exactly your type. XD Good luck my friend, and continue to work hard to be a better DJ :) I can't wait for the pictures and if possible the recordings too. Hehe. God Bless!! :D

~Strawberry Kuma~ said...

Firstly I wanna say congratulations that you are having such a good life in Aus!!!!!! (I'm really jealous XD) You're such a friendly person so I'm not surprised that you made a few good friends so fast!!!!!! It's really hard to find friends who are caring and unselfish such as yourself and I really miss the times when the four of us are together. It's funny actually, sometimes I have the feeling that you guys are still here in Malaysia. A few moments ago, I had really wanted to call Li Shan without realising shes in Aus until you told me....Just then I realised that one day everyone must part and I suddenly felt very lonely. Although I have a few people who care for me here in college like my senior, I still feel that something is missing and that is true friendship. To tell you the truth, even though I've only known you guys for a year, I feel like I've known all of you forever and I've never had any friends like this before. That's why we should appreciate the times we have had together.

Next, it's nice to see that you're having such fun with hands-on classes like trying out how to be a DJ. And don't worry about your lecturer whos not good. In university, we have to learn to be able to study ourselves. Even for me, I believe that nobody in my class is paying attention when the lecturer is teaching. But I'm 100% sure that all of us study hard at home without telling the others. Don't worry about your English anymore, you've really improved alot since I first knew you. Keep up the good work!!!!!!

Lastly, I can't believe that you will miss rice so fast!!!!!! I'm so sick of eating rice that I hope that I can go to UK sooner!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Reen. said...

Hmm. That's good. Glad to know you've made friends. See. I told you that you are so friendly. Believe in yourself. :D

Who's the one who sent me an email with an attachment of a DJ scolding a girl, eh? =D. Now you know how hard it is to be a DJ. But you can. Who knows one day when I turn on the radio, Cornelius is on air. xD.

Awaiting for pics!! =D. Hehe. Take care!

Post a Comment