Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Orientation Week

Hi guys! I am currently having my orientation week! It is pretty nice! I try my best to make friends that come from different countries. Till this moment, I got friends that come from Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, England, Texas, Japan, Germany and some countries which I am not pretty sure where it is. My geography is pretty poor... No doubt... Haha...

I joined the Perth City Race on last Saturday. Eventually, I was wondering whether I should join it since the weather of that day was pretty hot. At last, I just forced myself to join it as I wished to meet some new friends and to familiar with the perth city. Well, we needed to solve the clues provided in order to find the next check point. It was just like an amazing race if you have watched it. Since I am a foreigner, I couldnt really solve it. I just acted as a follower and ran here and there.

I have succeded in settling some matters by myself this few days. Felt quite tired man. I just came back from a dinner. It was a nice dinner I would say. Once again, I met some new friends. Well, I wish to tell you guys that I met a cute guy just now. His name is Cal. He said he come from somewhere around London. By the way, I am quite excited and wish to introduce you all few terms which those Australians always use in their daily life.

Malaysian vs Australians

Breakfast time vs Brekky time

Sunday afternoon vs Sunday arvo

I'm sick vs I'm crook


Well, this are the few terms I knew currently. I will definitely share somemore with you all in future time as I really like this kind of expression. In between, I bought a quilt and quilt cover yesterday and it was really expensive. Unfortunately, I got no choice right? It is a neccessity. Haha. Just wish you guys all the best and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment