Monday, August 31, 2009

I dont know who I am ...

I have not been writing blog to express my feelings for a long period of time. As last, I came back here and wrote this blog in English. May be.. everything has backed to its origin and I need to start all over again. Just like the idiom "Easy come, easy go".. Hopefully, I didnt remember it wrongly.

Really feel extremely tired recently. Prehaps, I have more commitments in this semester compared to the last one. I have joined FM 104.9 to become a radio DJ and at the same time I have become a Mandarin tutor in the university. So, sometimes I do wonder whether these two jobs have made me feel tired. However, I do enjoy these two jobs. They really give me a sense of satisfication.

Recently, I always saw my friends displayed some encouragement messages in their personal message in Facebook or MSN. May be everybody is tired... It is the second half of a year.. At this moment, I really wish to cry. I am lost. I watched a drama today and it mentioned there were 24 of ourselves. Then what am I now? I dont even know. I feel like extremely lost. Everythings seem not organize for me. I need to submit assignments, handling radio matters, helps my students... and much much more. How many energy do I still need to complete all these tasks? I really dont know... What I want now.. is just a big hug..

Life is full of obstacles and challenges, so no happiness is forever. Everythings is easy come easy go. No matter are your studies, your time, your job, your relationships.. or your whatever... Just learn to accept it and let the God decides everything.. Although it is tired to experience these kinds of stuff, but you cant avoid for it. Just learn ...

Too tired already.. and still got assignments need to complete.. Someone please give me some courage to go for my future journey!

Unknown Cornelius =

1 comment:

Post a Comment