Friday, May 1, 2009

Weeks Review! ^^

Wow.. time flies... Now is already the end of Week 11. After three more weeks of studies, then i will have a long long break. This time is really a break. I can totally rest from doing my homework and play as much as I wish to. Well, lets me review what I have done so far in the past few weeks.

Well, the first thing that I can think off is homework. Haha.. I have submitted lots lots of assignments this few weeks. They come one by one, then I kill them one by one. So far, I think I perform well in my academic. I wish I can continue like that in my future university life. With the exception of one assignment, I got distinction for all the assignments that I have submitted. The assignment that I got credit for, might due to the prejudice from the tutor towards me. Nevermind anyway.. I hate him also...

Today is such a good day. Since I have done my essay till so late last night, I had some difficulties in waking up this morning. Of course, I still need to force myself to wake up as I have booked an appointment with the Teaching and Learning Centre to grade my essay. I was glad that the tutor there said that my essay was quite good. At least, my effort for it is paid. I guess.. but still need to wait the real result from my tutor though. In the afternoon, I went to buy breathing mask due to the urge from my parents. They said the spread of swine flu has reached a very serious level. Well, I guess they are right! I couldnt get even one breathing mask from the pharmacy, all are sold out! It was really out of my expectation. Then, I went to shop for some groceries.

I have not been cooking some new dishes for a long period of time since I was busy with my studies. Today, I tried to cook Japanese taofu. Haha.. Tell you guys a joke. In Australia, even Caucasians also call it as taofu instead of bean curd. It was such a big "project" for me. It ended up in my stomach.. Haha..

What makes me so excited now and prompts me to write this blog is my essay. I have just completed my last essay in this semester. I have done 3 essays with 2000 words each. Frankly speaking, I am tired of it. If there is one more to come, then I will sure die for it. So happy happy now!

Ok guys! It is quite late already. I think I better go to sleep. See ya!

1 comment:

Reen. said...

Haha. Great to know you're doing well. Keep going! ^^

As for me... sigh. ><''

Post a Comment