Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Depressed Week!

Hey guys. I am back again. What is slightly different this time compared to previous one is my mood. I am down now. I feel like I am lost and dont know what I should do. At this moment, I dont wish to think anything and dont wish to look at anything that is related to my studies. However, the situation seems dont allow me to do so. I still forced to read and do my works in an unwilling situation.

I have predicted that this will be the hardest week for me ever. Well, my prediction is not wrong at all. With a good start of this week, I really pray that all things will be continued to go well. However, it started to change on Wednesday. I have recieved my essay paper back from my tutor. I just got a CREDIT for it! What a disappointment. I couldnt say much about that. Really, I couldnt. This assignment was submitted during the easter break and I admited that I was playing around during my break. I admited that I didnt put much effort on it. May be, CREDIT was what I deserved for. Although majority of my classmates got the same result just like me, but I still feel bad about it. For me, everything that is graded below DISTINCTION is bad. All my friends has approached me and comfort me by saying that it was quite good already. Was that just a word for comfort or truth? I really dont have any idea on it.

Today, my bad lucks continued again. Well, I would say all my group members paid lots of hardwork to complete our presentation as well as our report. We did try to bring it over for our tutor to check. In fact, I even skipped my lecture to suit the tutor consultation hour. But, did you guys know how it was ended like? The tutor was in a bad mood on that day and just entertained me for a couple of minutes. Was that fair? Today was our presentation. There was lots lots things happened. All the things seem didnt go as smooth as we predicted. The stupid tutor seems didnt really impress with our hardwork and felt that we have left out some important things. In fact, we didnt. We left it out just because it was not requested by the questions. However, due to the reason that the tutor likes that piece of information too much and we didnt put it in, our marks gone down very fast. I hazaard a guess, in fact not hazaard, is for sure that we will get a CREDIT or even worse a PASS for this. God! Please help me. It is the third credit for me in this semester. It had met my quotas that I set for myself. I really how I should express my feelings currently.

God, please help me with it. Please give me more strength to continue with the rest of my semester. I feel sorry to my parents. They have spent lots money for me and I ended up like that. May be you guys will tell me to recall back what I have done well. Just like what I have mentioned in my previous blog. But in fact, humans are just tend to remember those sad things more when they are in that situation. All the sweet memories seem didnt work well at this time. I am really so tired today. I have slept for 3 hours just now. Just wish the rest of this week will be fine for me as I really dont have any more strength to face any more challenges. Please give me a rest for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment